Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2018-19
- To be a part of G.D. Goenka Public School Ghaziabad , for the session 2018-19 you need to register the child by either personally collecting the registration form from the school office or you can opt for the facility of on -line registration
- The forms can be purchased from the school office from Monday- Saturday between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- A pre-arranged appointment needs to be taken for a School tour. Appointments are usually available on Saturdays.
- Selections for classes Nursery – I would be made on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test. The date and time for the informal interaction would be intimated to you by school office.
- For Class II onwards the admissions will be on the basis of an entrance test and an interaction with the Principal.
|Minimum Age as on 31st March, 2018||2+ years for Pre-Nursery Class|
|3+ years for Nursery. Class|
|4+ years for KG Class|
Documents required at the time of Admission.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate duly attested by the Gazetted officer
- Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
- For class II and above, previous 3 yrs report card is mandatory.
- Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
- From Class – II onward, a student will be admitted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school
Kindly contact the admission office at email@example.com for further queries.
- Payment of school fees can be made through crossed cheque /demand draft in favour of “GD. Goenka Public School “at School office only.
- Avoid any cutting or overwriting on the registration form and incomplete registration form will not be shortlisted for the process
1. The school reserves the right to revise the fee keeping in view the price index and other relevant considerations. However, such revision will not take place during the academic year barring exceptional circumstances.
- 2. Books & Uniforms are not included in the above
- 3. Any change in the personal information should be given in writing at the school office
- 4. Parents are requested to give a 30 days’ notice to the school for any change in the facility availed by them, otherwise the fee will be charged.
- 5. The amount deposited towards registration and admission for a particular year will neither be refunded nor transferred to any other year or towards sibling’s fee.
- 6. School uniform and books can be bought from the Uniform shop and Book shop in the School. The book list is available at the store.
We took the best decision of our life by putting my child in this school, not only in the field of studies, it grooms overall personility of a child.